We are hiring !
Our world today is filled with unrelenting change and unprecedented challenges. In such an increasingly uncertain environment, leading organizations is more challenging than ever. Executives that weave risk management practices into a leadership mindset and behaviors are best positioned to thrive in the future. Because risk management is not about managing risk, it is about people, making better risk-informed business decisions.
We are an innovative risk leadership consultancy firm working shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients to maximize the value of uncertainties. We do that by addressing both risk management and organizational effectiveness in parallel. Adopting such a holistic approach assures that risk management principles are embedded throughout the organization, creating long-term value for all stakeholders. Our innovative solution Risk Focus TM enables teams to declare uncertainties, before they grow into significant risks, or become a missed opportunity. Smart algorithms drive deep learning.
Our unique approach builds on proven risk management principles combined with the power of crowdsourcing risk. We enable organizations to grow by taking the right risks for the right reasons, at the right speed.
Are you keen to support our clients in the transformation of their risk management practices? To help organizations adopt a culture that actively listens? That wants to unlock the value of uncertainties? Do you want to work at the forefront where the performance of human and artificial intelligent together beats the performance of each separately?
Then a career in the Loyd Consulting Group (LCG) may very well be your next step.
We are currently looking for ad interim Risk Managers
Our ad interim risk managers become an integral part of a clients’ team. They help solve our clients business challenges for as long as their teams need support. This can be anything between weeks and years. Risk management is different with every client we work for. You are accustomed to build better risk-based organisations in every unique client environment.
Competencies and experience that we are looking for include, but are not limited to:
1. A master degree, in the field of engineering, science, mathematics, economics, business administration or an alike field
2. Affinity and experience in the field of risk management and transformation
3. Understands the business of oil & gas, construction, engineering, energy, or an alike field, and the decision-making processes therein
4. Expertise integrating risk management principles and practices into operational policies, processes and decision making: like planning, supply chain, budgeting, sales, procurement
5. Affinity and experience with the probability theory
6. Experience with consultancy and/or being an ad interim leader
7. Great communication skills
8. Fluency in English
9. Accustomed to the highest demand regarding professionalism and expectations
If you are the right candidate, please contact us via email@example.com