We are hiring !
Our world today is filled with unrelenting change and unprecedented challenges. In such an increasingly uncertain environment, leading organizations is more challenging than ever. Executives that weave risk management practices into a leadership mindset and behaviors are best positioned to thrive in the future. Because risk management is not about managing risk, it is about people, making better risk-informed business decisions.
We are an innovative risk leadership consultancy firm working shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients to maximize the value of uncertainties. We do that by addressing both risk management and organizational effectiveness in parallel. Adopting such a holistic approach assures that risk management principles are embedded throughout the organization, creating long-term value for all stakeholders. Our innovative solution Risk Focus TM enables teams to declare uncertainties, before they grow into significant risks, or become a missed opportunity. Smart algorithms drive deep learning.
Our unique approach builds on proven risk management principles combined with the power of crowdsourcing risk. We enable organizations to grow by taking the right risks for the right reasons, at the right speed.
Are you keen to support our clients in the transformation of their risk management practices? To help organizations adopt a culture that actively listens? That wants to unlock the value of uncertainties? Do you want to work at the forefront where the performance of human and artificial intelligent together beats the performance of each separately?
Then a career in the Loyd Consulting Group (LCG) may very well be your next step.
We are currently looking for a Risk Focus TM Product Leader
Accountabilities that are typically owned by this director include, but are not limited to:
1. Collaborate with software engineering in market assessment and customer interviews to understand and improve their expectations and/or experience working with our cloud-based solution Risk Focus TM
2. Translate market and client needs in future solution releases, business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa
3. Lead the functional and technical short- mid- and long-term solution roadmap that also includes feature prioritisation, updates & upgrades, artificial intelligence and data science
4. Join sprint meetings to help unblock tasks or clarify requirements
5. Assure low TCO, and high product velocity and quality at the same time
7. Give demonstrations of the solution to prospects and the market
Competencies and experience that we are looking for include, but are not limited to:
1. A master degree in the field of (data) science, mathematics, economics, business administration, (software) engineering, informatics or an alike field
2. Software product leadership competencies
3. Software engineering, AI, and data science experience and affinity
4. Has been involved in risk and transformation management in a technology and/or business consultancy or in industries (like) oil & gas, construction, engineering and/or energy
5. Great communication skills
6. Fluency in English
7. Accustomed to the highest demand regarding professionalism and expectations
8. Most importantly, being a start-up, LCG is looking for candidates with grit; passion and perseverance, and an unremitting eagerness to contribute to the success of our clients
If you are the right candidate, please contact us via email@example.com